Savvy Saver Account.
A Path to Financial Freedom After Graduation
Ready to take the first steps towards financial independence? Look no further than our Savvy Saver Account! With this account you’ll earn an amazing dividend rate, and when you turn 17, you’ll have complete access to the funds. It’s a great way to learn the art of saving, managing money wisely, and paves the way for a successful future.
- Earns a special interest rate until the member reaches the age of 18.
- At the age of 17, withdrawals can be made with no penalty.*
- The minimum amount to open the account is $100.
- Deposits can be made to the account anytime.
- The account automatically transfers to a share savings account when the member reaches the age of 18.
Schedule a ‘New Membership’ appointment to open this account for yourself, your child, or your grandchild today.
Savvy Saver Rates
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates subject to change. The minimum amount to open the account is $100.00. Withdrawals made prior to the age of 17 are subject to a fee and penalty. The fee includes a $50.00 early withdrawal fee and 180-day loss of dividends on the amount withdrawn. Once a member reaches the age of 17, withdrawals may be made with no penalties. Once the member reaches the age of 18, the account balance is automatically transferred to the share savings account and will then accrue the share dividend rate. Withdrawals are no longer restricted once the member reaches the age of 18. Deposits can be made anytime, but money will move to a regular share account at the age of 18. Day Air Fee Schedule