Equal Opportunity for All
In accordance with federal laws and U.S. Department of the Treasury policy, this organization is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
Learn more about your rights under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act here.
Learn how to file a discrimination complaint related to a CDFI Fund program with the Department of the Treasury Office of Civil Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity here.
ONLINE PRIVACY & SECURITY
For account holders and visitors to this Site, we will use and share any information that we collect from or about you in accordance with the Day Air Credit Union Privacy Notice, which provides choices in the use and sharing of information. By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy.
USA Patriot Act
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) was passed by Congress in October 1998, with a requirement that the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) issue and enforce rules concerning children’s online privacy. The primary goal of the Act and the Rule is to place parents in control over what information is collected from their children online. Day Air Credit Union does not knowingly collect, nor is our web site designed or directed to use personal information from children under the age of 13 without containing verifiable consent from their parents.
Website Accessibility Statement
Day Air Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 937-643-2160. All products and services available on this website are available at Day Air Credit Union branches.
If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website, please feel free to call us at 937-643-2160 or email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through a communication method that is accessible for your consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support). Day Air Credit Union is committed to providing a positive experience to all of our members, and we strive to promote accessibility and inclusion. Whether you are using assistive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, our goal is to make your visit to Day Air Credit Union’s website a successful and enjoyable experience.
Day Air Credit Union is currently taking a variety of steps and devoting resources to further enhance the accessibility of our website. Our goal is to meet or exceed applicable standards.
We are proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website and mobile site are accessible to everyone. We view accessibility as an ongoing effort and are continually seeking solutions that will bring all areas of our website and mobile site to the same level of overall web accessibility.
Please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website.
The web pages and web-based applications hosted by Day Air Credit Union are best viewed with the most current version of your web browser. If you are not sure of your browser, select “Help” in the menu bar of your browser and choose “About.”
Our Online Banking platform is also best viewed with the most current browsers. View a list of compatible browsers here.
Please upgrade your browser to ensure the best user experience.
Third Party Websites
Day Air Credit Union hosts several links to third party vendors on their website in hopes of providing quick and easy access to information related to your financial needs. Please keep in mind the following statements when accessing third party vendors:
- The member is leaving the credit union’s website
- The member is linking to an alternate website not operated by the credit union
- The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate website
- The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union
Collecting and Using Information
Personal Information We Collect Online
Personal Information means personally identifiable information such as information you provide via forms, surveys, applications or other online fields including name, postal or email addresses, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, or account numbers.
We will never ask for confidential information, including requests that you provide electronic banking credentials, in an unsolicited email or phone call.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- To inform you about important information regarding the Site, products or services for which you apply or may be interested in applying for, or in which you are already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
- To deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including, ads or offers tailored to you
- To personalize your experience on the Site
- To allow you to apply for products or services (e.g., to prequalify for a mortgage, apply for a credit card, or to open a retirement account, investment account or other financial product) and evaluate your eligibility for such products or services
- To verify your identity and/or location (or the identity or location of your representative or agent) in order to allow access to your accounts, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and Personal Information
- To allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how Personal Information is used and shared
- To allow you to use some Site financial planning tools. Information that you enter into one of these planning tools may be stored for future access and use. You have the option not to save the information
- Collected through our social media pages and other online interactions with you to assist in verifying your identity and account status. We may combine this online information with information collected from offline sources or information we already have
- For business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns
- For risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements
- To allow you to utilize features within our Sites by granting us access to information from your device such as contact lists, or geo-location when you request certain services
Opting Out And Your Privacy Rights
To learn more about or opt-out of interest-based advertising, please visit the industry opt-out pages operated by the Network Advertising Initiative and by the Digital Advertising Alliance To obtain more information and/or to opt-out of personalized advertising for Google and its partners sites, use the following link: http://adssettings.google.com. Please note, even if you opt-out of interest based advertising, you may still see other kinds of non-interest based advertising from us.
We respect your privacy and we work hard to protect your personal information. If you have any questions, please contact us.