COVID-19 Update: Select branch lobbies now open. Appointments still recommended. Learn More
Day Air Mobile Banking.
View your account balances including transaction history.
It’s easy to pay bills, view recent payments and more.
Transfer money between your accounts or to other people.
Find Branches and ATMs
Get directions to nearby branches and view our network of over 30,000 nationwide ATMs.
Easily manage your messages from Day Air. Select multiple messages to edit at one time, use quick swipe options to mark messages as read or delete them and more.
Add another level of security to your Day Air cards by turning them on/off.
View Rates and Apply for Loans
Easily check current rates and apply for loans.
Make payments in-person, in iOS and Android apps without having to use your card. Simply click the mobile pay app pre-loaded on your smartphone and follow the instructions.
With a few text commands, you can quickly receive account information such as balances transaction notifications via text message. There is no need to sign in and it’s just as secure as our other services.
Once enrolled simply add 46247 (IM247) to your contact list to send text commands. We’ll reply with verification or requested information.
How to Get Started
You can enroll in Text Banking by clicking on the “Go Mobile” button on the It’s Me 247 toolbar. Then select Text Banking Home to access the enrollment screens. After enrollment, text commands to IM247 (46247).
One-Way Text Alerts
You can set up one-way Text alerts via the e-Alert Subscriptions page, and create alerts similar to your standard e-Alerts:
- Account balance
- Notification of an ACH deposit or withdrawal
- Notification that a loan payment is due
- e-Notice notification
How much will this cost?
This service is currently FREE for members! Be aware, your mobile phone carrier may charge you standard text messaging fees. Please check with your mobile phone carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.
Text Banking Commands
Once enrolled, text any of the below commands to 46247 (IM247) and we’ll reply in seconds. You can also access a full list of these commands via a link in online banking during the Text Banking enrollment process.
- BAL – Receive the balance for all of your accounts.
- BAL NICKNAME – Receive the balance for up to three savings or checking accounts, where NICKNAME is a custom 1-6 character nickname assigned within online banking. (Example: For an account with the nickname ‘Vacation’ – Text “BAL Vacation” into your message and send it to 46247)
- BAL ### – Receive the balance for a specific account, where ### is the 3-digit account suffix. (Example: For an account with the suffix ‘009’ – Text “BAL 009” to 46247)
- BAL NICKNAME ### – Balance for a specific membership and account combination.
- STOP – Turns off all text banking.
- STOP NICKNAME – Turns off text banking for a specific account.
- HELP – The customer service number.
(Be sure to leave a space between commands)