It’s Me 247 Online Banking
Got Internet access? Then you’ve got all you need. With our online banking system, you can handle the majority of your routine banking services from anywhere you have Internet access. Check your credit score, open a new account, change your password, vote in Board Elections, and so much more.Online Banking Login
Online Banking How To Videos
Register for It’s Me 247 by:
- Filling out & submitting the Online Banking Enrollment Form
- Call our call center during regular business hours
- Ask to be registered for It’s Me 247 while visiting a branch location
Tips for First Time Users
The first time you log into your accounts in online banking, you’ll need to enter your account number and temporary password. You’ll be required to change that to a permanent password in order to finish logging in the first time. Also make sure to change your username to something other than your account number for security.
BillPayer takes the pain out of paying your bills.
No more licking envelopes or rushing out to buy stamps. The best part–once you’ve entered whom to pay bills to, you’ll never have to enter that information again.
BillPayer features include:
- Full integration within online banking
- Full mobile functionality for your phone or tablet
- Ability to configure email alerts
- Real-time access to checking account balance
- Reminders if balance isn’t sufficient to pay bills
- A more intuitive, user-friendly experience
- New Person-to-Person (P2P) payment capabilities
Signing up is easy!
Remember, you must first be a registered It’s Me 247 (online banking) member. Not registered for online banking? Click here to sign up!
To enroll, just log into It’s Me 247, hover over the “Pay Bills” tab and click “enroll.” Follow the self-guided instructions to complete the process.