It’s Me 247 Mobile, Web & Text Banking
Now, the power to manage your finances … is in the palm of your hand!
Find you app for online banking, text banking and mobile depositLEARN MORE
The easy way to tap and pay with your phone.LEARN MORE
Easy to activate instructionsLEARN MORE
Download our app today:
|Text Banking||Mobile Web||Mobile App||Mobile Deposit|
|Receive realtime alerts and banking information in a convenient way by texting Day Air at IM247 (46247)!||Enjoy time saving features of Online Banking on your phone. Check balances, transfer funds, receive messages, pay anyone anytime, online bill pay, and more.||All of the features of Mobile Web PLUS: Find a branch, locate a surcharge free ATM, apply for a loan, check rates, mobile deposit.||Deposit your checks by taking a picture with your phone camera! SNAP IT! SEND IT! DEPOSIT!|
|Sign on to online banking and select “Go Mobile” to enroll.||Visit m.dayair.org from any phone with a mobile browser and click on It’s Me 247 login.||Download from the Apple App store or Google Play store.||Single sign-on: Use the same login for your Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit! (See our Mobile Deposit FAQ page for details.)|
|Any text-enabled phone See commands||Any phone with a mobile broswer Create a shortcut||Android™, iPhone / iPod touch / iPad||Android™, iPhone / iPod touch / iPad (with camera)|
Mobile Deposit Tips
- Enrollment must be requested. You can enroll through the app.
- Make sure to put “For Mobile Deposit” on the back of the check when endorsing.
- If a check is made out to you AND someone else, both parties must sign the check.
- Checks submitted before 4:00 PM business days should be credited same day.
Read all of the Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions here. To use Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in Online Banking.
Security Features of Mobile Web Banking
- Be sure to change your username to something unique instead of using your Day Air account number.
- For added security, remember to use the ‘Logout’ button when using Mobile Banking.
- If you need to change your password, log on to your secure account in It’s Me 247 Online Banking. For security purposes, you may not change your password in Mobile Banking.
- If you feel like your account has been compromised, contact us immediately. If it is after hours, we suggest entering an incorrect password three (3) times to lock your account until you are able to contact us.
Whichever way you like to pay, Day Air has got you covered.
To get started :
You can enroll in Text Banking by clicking on the “Go Mobile” button on the It’s Me 247 toolbar. Then select Text Banking Home to access the enrollment screens. After enrollment, text commands to IM247 (46247).
Text Banking Commands
The following are Text Banking command examples and their responses. You can also access a list of these commands via a link in online banking during the Text Banking enrollment process. These commands can be sent to IM247 (46247).
|BAL||Balance for all accounts|
|BAL NICKNAME||Balance for up to three savings or checking accounts, where NICKNAME is a custom 1-6 character nickname assigned within It’s Me 247||EXAMPLE
Acct. Number: 12345
TEXT “BAL Vacation” into your message and send it to 46247
|BAL ###||Balance for a specific account, where ### is the 3-digit account suffix||EXAMPLE
Acct. Number: 12345
TEXT “BAL 009” to 46247
|BAL NICKNAME ###||Balance for a specific membership and account combination|
|STOP||Turns off all text banking|
|STOP NICKNAME||Turns off text banking for a specific account|
|HELP||The customer service number|
(Be sure to leave a space between commands)
One-way Text Alerts
You can set up one-way Text alerts via the e-Alert Subscriptions page, and create alerts similar to your standard e-Alerts:
- Account Balance
- Notification of an ACH Deposit or Withdrawal
- Notification that a Loan Payment is due
- E-Notice notification
*How much will this cost?
This service is currently FREE for members! Be aware, your mobile phone carrier may charge you standard text messaging fees. Please check with your mobile phone carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.