First-time homebuyers can get up to $20,000* for down payment and closing cost assistance.
The Kettering First-Time Homebuyer Assistance Program is designed to make the process of buying a home more affordable for new homeowners. Whether you’re a renter or another individual looking to buy your first house in Kettering, this program is designed for you. The program provides a grant of 10%* of the purchase price to cover down payment and closing costs. Maximum grant amount $20,000*.
If you’re a first-time homebuyer* looking to purchase a house in Kettering, Ohio – don’t miss this great opportunity.
Program Details and Eligibility:
– First-time Homebuyers* only. –
– Serves households making up to 120% Area Median Income (AMI). –
– Must be purchasing a home within the City of Kettering. –
– Will be paired with a Day Air Mortgage Product. –
Questions? Check out our FAQ Page or contact us today!
Kettering First-Time Homebuyer Assistance Program
"*" indicates required fields
Questions? Check out the easy ways to contact Day Air below.
- Chat with a Day Air Member Service Representative
- Click on the green chat icon in the bottom right corner of this web page and a member service representative will be happy to assist you.
- Text with a Day Air Member Service Representative
- Send a text message to 937-643-2160 and a member service representative will be happy to assist you.
- Call the Day Air Member Service Center
- Call Day Air at 937-643-2160 or toll-free at 888-329-2472 and a member service representative will be happy to assist you.
*Kettering First-Time Homebuyer Program Assistance Disclosures
- *Certain restrictions apply. All loans are subject to credit union approval.
- *First-time homebuyers are defined as an individual who has had no ownership in a principal residence during the 3-year period ending on the date of purchase of the property.
- *Each year of occupancy 20% of the forgivable down payment and closing cost assistance is forgiven. The maximum amount of forgiveness is $20,000 over a five-year period.
- *Can serve households making up to 120% AMI