Day Air is proud to be the trusted financial partner of the Dayton Dragons Professional Baseball Team.
Day Air Credit Union membership is a great benefit that the Dayton Dragons Professional Baseball Team offers YOU as one of their associates. Through their partnership with Day Air, Dayton Dragons associates are eligible for credit union membership which includes access to exclusive benefits including loan rate discounts, Premium Perks and CashBack checking, and reduced fees.
- Freedom and CashBack Checking
- Premium Perks Checking
- Bump-Up Rate Certificates
- Safe Deposit Box (first-year fee waived)
- Loan Rate Discounts
- Free Coin Counting Machines
- $250 Mortgage Processing Fee Discount
- Free Notary Service
- Free Debt Management Consulting
- $1000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
- Free Foreign Transactions with your Day Air Visa Credit or Debit Card
- Easy Online Account Opening
- Access to 5,900 Branches Nationwide
- Access to 30,000 free ATMs Nationwide
- The Day Air App
- Day Air Mobile Deposit
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Android Pay
- Person-to-Person Payments with Day Air Pay Someone (just like Venmo or Cash App, only safer and more secure)
- Day Air Card Controls
- Convenient area locations in Kettering, Vandalia, Dayton, Beavercreek, and Centerville.
A PARTNERSHIP WITH BENEFITS
Day Air Credit Union (DACU) was founded in in 1945, by 26 employees of the United States Air Force Depot – Gentile Station (DESC); who came together as a group to help each other improve their individual financial situations. When you’re a member, the credit union mission of “enhancing members’ financial well-being” allows us to tailor programs and services to meet your needs and deliver greater savings. Day Air membership is a great benefit that the Dayton Dragons Professional Baseball Team offers you as one of their associates. You receive all the benefits of credit union membership at no cost to your company.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Like all credit unions, we’re a not-for-profit cooperative organization. Unlike banks, we don’t have stockholders to satisfy. Our members are owners, so when you’re a member, you reap the benefits. Earnings are returned to you through higher dividend rates on savings products, lower interest rates on loans and a long list of convenient services. Further, our credit union staff is dedicated to providing you with personal, responsive and trusted service with every transaction.
WHO’S IN CHARGE?
In a word, members. A voluntary board of directors administers DACU and establishes and reviews our policies. The Directors are credit union members who are elected by the membership and serve without pay.
We offer the utmost in security to our members. Accounts are federally insured up to $250,000 through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).