Congratulations! You’ve been entered for a chance to win Day Air’s Tailgate Giveaway.
It’s easy to get started with your better banking experience. Our online application takes just a few minutes to fill out, and then our team will reach out to complete the process! Below are a few items you’ll need on hand to get started.
Day Air Credit Union membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in the Miami Valley* / Dayton region of Southwest Ohio.
More specifically, membership at Day Air Credit Union is offered to those with the following common bond:
- Persons who live, work, attend school, or worship in the Miami Valley*
- Employees of the VA Medical Center
- University of Dayton students, alumni, faculty and staff
- Family^ members of existing members
*Miami Valley is defined as Montgomery County, Greene County, Warren County, Miami County, Butler County, Champaign County, Clark County, Preble County, and Darke County.
^Family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparent, stepchild, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships.
Annual Member Savings
$7,229,369in direct financial benefit to members*
Because Day Air returns profits back to members, we keep our loan rates and fees low and savings rates high – and members like YOU get the benefits! In fact, Day Air provided $7,229,369 in direct financial benefit* to our 45,961 members compared to area banking institutions during the twelve months ending September 2020. That means an extra $330* for each of our member households and for our most active members that number was actually over $970*.
Membership Switch Kit
You can quickly and easily move your accounts to Day Air Credit Union by following these three steps:
Three Simple Steps to Switch
1. Open a membership account. You may do this by visiting any of our branch locations or by downloading a Membership Application.
2. Download, print and mail all the necessary forms below the appropriate companies and/or individuals and print the checklist to mark your progress.
- Print the Checklist
- Direct Deposit Change Request
Send written notices to companies with which you have direct deposit (employer, government deposits, pension, transfers from other financial institutions, investment dividends, child support or court-issued deposits, etc.) notifying them that you want to switch your direct deposits to your new account at Day Air Credit Union.
- Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposit
Send written notice to set up direct deposits with any new companies or individuals.
To change Social Security deposits, visit: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/direct-deposit.html
Or call the Social Security Administration at: 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)
Day Air Credit Union Routing/Transit number: 242277808
- Authorization for Canceling Automatic Payments
Send written notices to companies who automatically take payments from your checking account (utilities, mortgage, insurance, brokerage, credit cards, internet service providers, transfers to other banks, child support or court issued payments, etc.) notifying them that you are closing the account.
- Authorization for Transferring Automatic Payments
Send this form to companies notifying them that you want to transfer existing automatic payments from your previous financial institution to Day air Credit Union.
- Authorization for Automatic Payment
Send a notification to companies in order to set up new automatic payments.
- Account Closing Request
Send written notice to your old financial institution informing them you are closing your account.
3. Close your account at your old financial institution. Verify that all checks, card transactions, and scheduled bill payments have cleared your old checking account.
Other ways to join Day Air.
*Direct financial benefits to members during the 12 months ending September 2020 as defined in the CUNA Membership Benefits Report for Day Air Credit Union. ©CUNA, ©Datatrac