Day Air Credit Union Offers 0% APR Loans to Federal Government Employees During Shutdown
Kettering, Ohio, January 14, 2019 – Day Air Credit Union is offering furloughed federal government employees loans at 0 percent APR (annual percentage rate) to help pay bills during the partial government shutdown.
“We know it’s hard to be without a paycheck, even when you think you will get paid eventually,” said Bill Burke, CEO, Day Air Credit Union, “We take pride in our community and we’re always here to assist residents of the Miami Valley in their time of need.”
Day Air’s Government Shut Down Signature Loan is available to both members and non-members affected by the government shutdown who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Miami Valley. Affected federal employees will be able to take advantage of this loan which features:
- Interest-free for the first 30 days, prevailing rates apply after 30 days
- Loan proceeds equal to the net monthly benefit amount (current paystub may be required)
- Payback period of 12 months or less
- Up to 90 days for first payment
- Instant approval for current Day Air members on direct deposit
Employees affected by the partial government shutdown wanting to take advantage of this loan offer should stop by one of Day Air’s 6 Miami Valley locations, visit dayair.org, or call 937-643-2160.