6 Advantages of Paying Bills with a Debit Card Instead of Checks
Day Air Debit Cards offer incredible convenience, speed, and security for paying your bills. With just a quick swipe or a linked account, payment can be quickly processed. It seems like a no-brainer to use that convenience to take the hassle out of paying bills.
Some of the many advantages of paying monthly bills with a Day Air Debit Card include.
- Automate monthly payments. Setting up automatic payments for monthly bills through a Day Air Debit Card will help ensure payments are always on time.
- Earn rewards for money that needs to be spent anyway. With a Day Air Cashback Checking account, you’ll earn cash back for paying bills that need to be paid anyways.
- Enjoy consumer protection. Paying with plastic offers the consumer the advantages of purchase protection, zero or minimal liability in case of fraud, guaranteed returns and more.
- Pay your bills quickly without the hassle of writing out checks and using snail mail. With a Day Air Debit Card, paying a bill only takes a few clicks, or phone prompts.
- Budget easily. Paying with Day Air Debit Card makes for easy tracking of monthly spending.
- Payments post promptly. Bill payments made with your Day Air Debit Card will generally post within one or two business days. Contrast that with a check that needs to be mailed out, delivered to the correct party, and then deposited and cleared until the payment is finally processed.
Take a look at some of the types of bills that can easily be paid with a Day Air Debit Card.
- Subscription services (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc.)
- Phone bills
- Utility bills
- Internet providers
- Cable Providers
- Car Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Health Insurance
Paying bills with a Day Air Debit Card is usually as straightforward as inputting your card and billing information and provides speed, convenience, and security for paying your bills. If you have questions about using your Day Air Debit Card to pay bills online or want a Day Air Debit Card, get in touch today!