Online Banking How To Videos
We can also set up auto pay from other financial institutions. For your convenience, we can set auto pay to pull monthly, bi-weekly or weekly. For both options, we do have a form we need completed and a copy of a void check.
Download the app for android here.
Download the app for Apple here.
When you choose debit, you’ll be asked for a 4-digit PIN number. This purchase is then processed through an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) system like STAR or NYCE. These networks don’t provide the additional liability protection offered by Visa. However, choosing debit at most grocery stores and gas stations allows you to get cash back. PIN based transactions have a daily withdraw limit of $300.
1. You can apply online.
2. You can contact our professional loan call center.
3. You can stop by any of our branches and a loan officer can take your application.
What is the name of the service Day Air offers members to provide asset allocation information, life insurance, disability insurance, and more?
Online Banking Questions
- If you haven’t entered the wrong password three times locking yourself out (this is a security feature), log in with your username, and then click the “I Forgot My Password” link to regain access by resetting your password anytime for ultimate convenience.
- You can email us and we’ll reset your password and respond to your email within one business day.
- You can call us during normal business hours, and we’ll reset your password immediately.
Day Air Credit Union is unable to provide support for the installation of your computer’s hardware or software; nor is the credit union liable for any technical support it does provide. If you have additional questions regarding your hardware or software, we recommend consulting your user’s manuals or contacting the manufacturer of your hardware or software.
Glossary: Industry Terms
- ALM – Asset Liability Management
- APR – Annual Percentage Rate
- APY – Annual Percentage Yield
- ATM – Automated Teller Machine
- CU – Credit Union
- CUES – Credit Union Executive Society
- CUNA – Credit Union National Association
- CUSO – Credit Union Service Organization
- HELOC – Home Equity Line of Credit
- KMG – Key Member Group
- LTV – Loan to value – represented in a percentage.
- NASCUS – National Association of State Credit Unions Supervisors
- NCUA – National Credit Union Administration – an agency of the Federal Government that insures each members account up to $250,000.
- NCUSIF – National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund
- OCUL – Ohio Credit Union League
- It’s Me 247 – Day Air’s Online Banking Access
- Share – A credit union term for a savings account. This is the account that must have a $5 minimum balance to own a share in Day Air and partake in our membership.
- Share Certificate – A credit union term for what is commonly known as a Certificate of Deposit with other financial institutions.
- Share Draft – A credit union term for a draft (check). A Share Draft account is a checking account.
Glossary: Online Banking Terms
- Cookie – Some Web sites may track a user’s online activity with a “cookie.” A cookie is simply a block of text that the Web site places in a file on the hard drive of the viewer’s computer. Although a code in the cookie file enables the site to label a particular user, it does not identify the user’s name or address unless such information is provided automatically by the user’s browser.
- Encryption – A method for ensuring the privacy and security of a consumer’s personal finance information at a financial institution Web site. Encryption is the process of scrambling data so that only the intended receiver can use it. Consumers should make sure it is being used when sending sensitive information.
- Firewall – A means of protecting a computer system from unauthorized outside use.
- HTTP – Stands for hypertext transfer protocol, the protocol used for moving hypertext files over the Internet.
- HTTPS – By Web convention, pages who’s URL begins with https instead of http, are encrypted pages offered on a site that employs secure sockets layer. Also see encryption.
- SSL – Short for secure sockets layer. SSL is a protocol designed to increase security on the Internet by allowing encrypted files to be transferred from computer to computer. It works by using a private key to code data that’s sent over a SSL connections. See also HTTPS and encryption.
- TCP/IP – stands for Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol. It’s the protocol that defines the way information is sent over the Internet.
- URL – Stands for uniform resource locator. Term used for the address of a Web site, for example, www.dayair.org
If we know in advance, we can avoid any unnecessary blocks placed on your account due to suspicion of fraudulent transactions.
- North and South Korea
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
All PIN-based Debit Card transactions, such as that at an ATM or at the point-of-sale, are available with a maximum daily withdraw limit of $300. All Signature based Debit Card transactions (if you sign for them) are available with a maximum daily withdraw limit of $1,000.
If traveling abroad to any of the above countries, please contact Day Air to make special arrangements for Credit Card usage.
To place an order, or just check exchange rates, click here.
Wire Transfers: Day Air offers both domestic and international outgoing wire transfers and also accepts both domestic and international incoming wire transfers. The fees for this service are extremely competitive.