Because with us, it’s all about you.
It’s not about Money with a capital M. Yes, our mission is to improve your financial situation, but we put people before profits. That’s just what a credit union does. We are locally owned and operated serving the Dayton metro area and have been serving our member-owners since 1945.
Sound like something you’re interested in? Click the button below to open an account and become a credit union member-owner!Open an Account Today!
As a local, full-service financial cooperative, or credit union, we serve our members’ personal and business banking needs with benefits that include:
- A commitment to people over profits
- Member owned decisions and run by a volunteer board
- A variety of dividend-earning savings accounts, money markets and certificates
- Free checking or dividend-bearing checking accounts
- Low rates on loans for homes, vehicles, credit cards and more
- Deposits that are federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA
- Access to thousands of shared branches and surcharge-free ATMs