Online Privacy Statement
Visitors to Day Air Credit Union’s website and Day Air Credit Union’s Internet account access/Bill Pay site will remain anonymous. We do not collect personal identifying information about visitors to our site.
Our servers collect standard non-identifying information about visits to our site, such as date and time visited, IP address, city-state, and country. This information is used to compile standard statistics on site usage.
If you have provided identifying information via e-mail (i.e. name and financial information), the information will only be used to communicate with you to handle your request. It is not sold or transferred to other parties. Day Air Credit Union is committed to protecting your privacy.
In addition, if you link to another site from any of our pages, you are leaving our site pages, and we cannot be held responsible for any information that may be gathered at a linked site. We make every effort, however, to ensure that all linked sites follow similar privacy policies as ours to offer you maximum security and privacy.
Comments about Day Air Credit Union’s website should be directed to email@example.com.Overall Privacy Statement
Children’s Privacy Act
- Day Air may collect information on domain names, dates, and times of visits to our website. The information collected, will not include any personal identifiers. If the information is collected, it will only be used to record website visits to help assess the overall value of the website.
- With the exception of the usage described above, visitor information is NEVER sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
- No cookies are required.
- Day Air may use feedback information received by e-mail from visitors to respond to raffle entries, inquiries, comments, or suggestions.
- E-mail information is never sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
- Should a child whom we know to be under the age of 13 send personal information to Day Air, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child, seek parental consent or provide parental notice.
USA PATRIOT Act
To unite and strengthen America against terrorism, the PATRIOT Act was created and went into effect October 1, 2003. This Act is designed to deter crimes such as fraud and identity theft, which are often used by terrorists to fund their operations. To protect you, our member, and to fight terrorism, it is necessary to obtain, verify, and record information regarding your identity using specific guidelines. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Member Identification Program – In accordance with the USA PATRIOT Act, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each individual or entity opening an account. This includes all personal and commercial accounts including loan and deposit accounts, brokerage, insurance, and investment management accounts.
What this means to Day Air members – When you open an account, you will be asked for your name, address, social security or tax identification number, date of birth (if applicable), and other information that will allow Day Air Credit Union to identify you. You’ll also be asked to furnish your driver’s license or other identifying documents. We’re required to follow this procedure each time an account is opened, even if you are a current Day Air member.