COVID-19 Update: Select branch lobbies now open. Appointments still recommended. Learn More
Important COVID-19 Updates.
Coronavirus assistance, updates and resources for Day Air members.
As a community partner, we want to do our part to take care of our associates, members and the communities we support. As a result of the COVID-19 public health situation we are offering numerous programs to support our members during these uncertain times. Additionally, we have made a number of temporary updates to our operations to protect the safety of our associates and members.
Click on a topic below to learn more about how Day Air can help.
Impacted services and locations.
Borrower Assistance Programs for members.
Paycheck protection program for small businesses.
Economic Impact Payment details for members.
CARES Act summary for Day Air members.
How to access your account digitally.
Associate and Community support throughout the COVID-19 situation.
Safety and soundness of Day Air Credit Union.
Protect your money from Coronavirus scams.
Local, state and national resources for our members.
Questions? Call or text 937-643-2160.
Impacted Services and Location Information
We’re pleased to let you know that we have re-opened the doors to our Day Air branch lobbies. Please know that we are making the safety and wellness of our associates and members a priority as we re-open, that said, for the best experience we recommend you schedule an appointment for service.
We strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment.
In this “new normal” we will be limiting the number of members in our lobbies at once and giving priority to members who have a scheduled appointment. Members without appointments may be required to wait outside (even in inclement weather) and experience increased wait times as a result of these new operating requirements. It’s quick and easy to schedule an appointment online, get started now.
Continue to use the Day Air App, online banking, ATMs, night drop, and drive-thru windows for transaction based banking activities.
We recommend that members continue to use our digital and convenience services for transaction based banking activities including withdrawals, deposits, transfers, bill pay, and more.
- The Day Air App and online banking – mobile deposit, bill pay, person-to-person payments, transfer, card controls, apply for loans, new accounts, activity alerts, mobile pay, and more.
- ATMs – Day Air members have access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. View ATM Map.
- Night Drop – night drop service at our open branches is checked regularly and can be used for deposits, loan payments, or paperwork drop off at any time.
- Drive-thru – Our drive-thrus are open at our Wilmington Pike, Beavercreek, Centerville, and York Commons locations. View operating hours here.
The safety and wellness of our associates and members is our top priority as we begin to see you in-person again.
You may notice it will feel a little different as we are taking steps to ensure your well-being. Day Air associates will be wearing masks to ensure your safety, and we highly encourage our members to wear masks to ensure the safety of our associates.
Now, more than ever, it is essential to take care of yourself. If you’re experiencing symptoms or have been around someone that has been, please use our online or remote banking options rather than visiting us in-person.
These Day Air branches will remain closed to the general public:
- Day Air University of Dayton Branch
- Day Air Dayton VA Medical Center Branch (open to VA employees only)
We stand prepared to assist impacted members as needed. Should you encounter hardship as a result of the Coronavirus, please contact us and we will work with you to deliver the financial assistance you need to get through this unprecedented time.
Here to Help Loan
We’re offering a personal loan to members experiencing COVID-19 related hardship. This loan features no interest for the first 30 days and no payments for the first 90 days***.
Enhanced Skip-a-Payment Assistance
We’ve enhanced our skip-a-pay program to allow members to skip up to three loan payments on eligible loans*.
Click the green “SP” button next to eligible loans in Day Air online banking, the Day Air App, or call to get started.
90 Days No Payment
Refinance any consumer loan held elsewhere or refinance an existing Day Air loan for cash out and make no payments for 90 days**.
Mortgage and Home Equity Payment Relief
If your mortgage or fixed-rate home equity is through Day Air you may be eligible for payment relief solutions. Please call 937-643-2165 to learn more.
Additional Financial Assistance
Should you encounter hardship as a result of Coronavirus, please contact us and we will work with you to deliver the financial assistance you need.
Business Loan Relief
We know that businesses of nearly every size are financially impacted right now. Our business loans may be eligible for payment relief solutions.
Please call 937-643-2165 to learn more.
*By completing a Skip-A-Payment you are requesting Day Air Credit Union to advance the loan due date equal to one month’s payment. You understand that the current balance of the loan is extended by the amount of the payment skipped and that interest will continue to accrue on your loan balance throughout the deferred payment period, which may further extend the term of your loan. If there is more than one borrower on a loan, only one borrower is required to authorize a Skip-A-Payment request.
*Certain restrictions apply. Must not have used skip-a-pay on the loan more than 3 times in calendar year or 10 times during the life of the loan. Eligible loans only, ask an associate for full details.
**Interest will accrue during 90-day deferment period. First payment must be made beginning in the 4th month, on the due date disclosed in the loan agreement. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to credit approval. Limited time offer. Insured By NCUA.
***All approved loans will receive fixed-rate of 7.50% APR. Interest rate will accrue followoing the first 30 days. Monthly payment on $2,000 loan at 7.50% APR for 18-month term would be $117.82. Subject to credit approval. Limited time offer. Insured By NCUA. APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
Safety and Soundness
Federally Insured by the NCUA
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. The National Credit Union Administration, is a U.S. Government Agency.
Day Air’s Strong Financial Position
At a time when there is so much uncertainty, you can rest assured in the strength and stability of Day Air. Our net worth (capital position) is and will remain well-capitalized by industry standards. We are currently holding abundant liquidity and enter this unknown period with lower than peer average loan delinquency. In short, we are well-positioned to weather this storm and assist our members in whatever way necessary.
Associate and Community Support
The following precautions are in place at all branch locations for the safety and well-being of our associates and community:
- We have increased frequency in cleaning schedules with a focus on public areas, including handrails, door handles, cash machines and other high-touch common areas.
- We have provided additional disinfectant wipes to staff and members.
- We have posted visual signage throughout our facilities to encourage staff and members to wash hands thoroughly and disinfect workstations, along with verbal and email communication.
- Ensuring that our staff are informed about COVID-19 and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) advice, and requesting that staff who aren’t feeling well stay home from work
- We have business continuity plans in place for these situations and we are following the procedures. Critical systems and staff that are essential to our day-to-day operations are setup to operate remotely and securely in the event that our headquarters is closed.
- Allowing back-office associates to work from home whenever possible
- Postponing or canceling large associate gatherings and community events
- Eliminating non-critical meetings