- Share Certificates
- Get competitive dividend rates based on current market rates, and terms for various maturity dates ranging from 6 to 60 months.
- Bump Up Certificates^
- You’re not locked in! “Bump up” your rate, once during the life of the certificate, on our 36, 48 and 60 month certificates.
- IRA Certificates and Accounts
- IRAs can help you plan for retirement and for higher education expenses for your dependents. The benefits associated with IRAs are amazing and should make you feel like you “need” an IRA rather than just “want” one. If you can afford to invest money, you will benefit from the tax savings and compound interest earnings of IRAs.
- HSA Certificates
- If you don’t currently need access to your HSA funds and would rather earn higher dividends, an HSA Share Certificate may be right for you. Terms range from 6-60 months and upon maturity can be rolled over into a new certificate or deposited into an HSA Checking account. Funds can then be used to pay for medical expenses.
|36 Month (Bump Up available)||0.98%||1.00%|
|48 Month (Bump Up available)||1.03%||1.05%|
|60 Month (Bump Up available)||1.08%||1.10%|
- All certificates require a $500 minimum deposit. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates subject to change.
^New money only. Bump is only allowed one time over the life of the certificate. Current rate must be higher to qualify for the bump. Minimum is $500.
Day Air Fee Schedule
Rates effective December 4th, 2020.