Day Air Credit Union is always in search of associates who can contribute to our mission of improving the financial condition of our members. We are looking for service-oriented professionals who thrive in a sales environment. We are committed to providing the best possible climate for the maximum development of our associates. We seek to develop a spirit of teamwork where associates work together to attain our goals.
Day Air Credit Union recognizes the importance of investing in our associates and offers an excellent benefits package, exciting work environment, and commitment to the professional development of our associates.
Employment Benefits :
- Credit Union Membership
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay Program
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Pay Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + Employer Match
- Group Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Program
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Training Programs
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental Plan
- Loan Discounts
Day Air Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply for employment.
Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) Day Air Credit Union is seeking a Financial Advisor Associate to partner with our established Financial Advisor in the Montgomery County, OH area to help service and expand existing business.
When you join CFS and Day Air Credit Union, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Freedom to recommend the right solutions to serve your clients’ financial needs
- Built for you: we help you grow your business by combining accessible, responsive leadership with advisor-centric tools and technology
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 24-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We deliver a clear path to the future of wealth management with the open-minded agility, senior-level access, and expert technology to get there. We are led by visionary financial services leaders who see farther. We are ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
With assets over $520 million, and over 46,000 members, Day Air Credit Union continues to strive to help each individual member meet their personal financial goals. We want our community and our members to think of their credit union first for all their financial needs. To learn more, visit us at https://www.dayair.org.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation preferred
For immediate consideration, apply online here.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7