We Hope You’re Here to Switch
Fantastic! If you’re here we hope you’re here to switch. We’ve done our best to make it a snap! You can quickly and easily move your accounts to Day Air Credit Union by following these three steps:
Three Simple Steps to Switch
1. Open a membership account. You may do this by visiting any of our branch locations or by downloading a Membership Application.
2. Download, print and mail all the necessary forms below the appropriate companies and/or individuals and print the checklist to mark your progress.
- Print the Checklist
- Direct Deposit Change Request
Send written notices to companies with which you have direct deposit (employer, government deposits, pension, transfers from other financial institutions, investment dividends, child support or court-issued deposits, etc.) notifying them that you want to switch your direct deposits to your new account at Day Air Credit Union.
- Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposit
Send written notice to set up direct deposits with any new companies or individuals.
To change Social Security deposits, visit: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/direct-deposit.html
Or call the Social Security Administration at: 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)
Day Air Credit Union Routing/Transit number: 242277808
- Authorization for Canceling Automatic Payments
Send written notices to companies who automatically take payments from your checking account (utilities, mortgage, insurance, brokerage, credit cards, internet service providers, transfers to other banks, child support or court issued payments, etc.) notifying them that you are closing the account.
- Authorization for Transferring Automatic Payments
Send this form to companies notifying them that you want to transfer existing automatic payments from your previous financial institution to Day air Credit Union.
- Authorization for Automatic Payment
Send a notification to companies in order to set up new automatic payments.
- Account Closing Request
Send written notice to your old financial institution informing them you are closing your account.
3. Close your account at your old financial institution. Verify that all checks, card transactions, and scheduled bill payments have cleared your old checking account.