Special 75th Anniversary Personal Loan.
Get a special low-rate personal loan starting at 7.50% for a limited time.
We’re celebrating our 75th anniversary by offering Day Air members personal loans starting at 7.50% for a limited-time. A Day Air personal loan is a quick, affordable way to get cash you need, when you need it.
Personal Loan Details
- Great for paying off high interest credit cards, for making major purchases, for home improvement project, and more.
- No collateral required for these unsecured personal loans.
- Loans from $1,000 to $10,000
- Typically, same-day deposit into your account! (Or we’ll mail a check if you prefer.)
- No pre-payment penalties. Pay early and save on interest.
- Loan approval and APR based on payment method, creditworthiness and ability to repay
*Complete details for Personal Loans
All loans are subject to credit approval and other underwriting requirements. To find out what your rate will be, contact a loan officer. For plans with a variable rate feature, the annual percentage rate may vary. Prime is currently 5.50% APR as stated in the Wall Street Journal, subject to adjustment on the first day of each calendar quarter.
Members that meet all qualifications of the Loan Benefit Club will receive 0.25% loan benefit credit to an auto, recreational and closed-end signature loan each month qualifications are met (Misc. loans excluded) Day Air Loan Benefit Qualifications: debit card, minimum accumulation of $500 monthly ACH deposit, enrolled in e-statements- loan benefit paid as a credit to the loan each month that qualifications were met the prior month. Qualifications must be met on the same Day Air membership as the qualified loan; qualified loan must be closed on or after August 1, 2015.
Rates subject to change. Please call for most current rates.
*Processing fee applies and will increase the Annual Percentage Rate.
For plans with variable rates, the annual percentage rate may vary to a maximum of 18.00% APR. Home Equity Lines of Credit are subject to a $5,000 minimum and a $200,000 maximum: determined by credit history and Loan-to-Value.